SOLIDserver™ suite of appliances is designed to deliver highly scalable, secure and robust virtual and hardware appliances for critical IPAM-DNS-DHCP-NTP-TFTP services. EfficientIP's appliance delivers truly best in class reliability, security and management automation of the network infrastructure.
SOLIDserver™ is the cornerstone of DNS-DHCP-IPAM projects for Datacenter, Internet DNS, LAN infrastructures, cloud computing and for any IT organization dealing with the challenges of a dynamic infrastructure: IPv6, BYOD, DNS security (DNSSEC), virtualization, etc.
DDI Architecture Security, High Availability, and Management
EfficientIP offers a unique appliance based technology to intelligently simplify and automate design, deployment and management of critical DDI infrastructure.
- Secure and reliable DNS, DHCP, IP address and VLAN plan designs
- Intelligent policy-driven deployment automation for best practices enforcement
- Comprehensive unified management for end-to-end control
SOLIDserver™'s embedded SmartArchitecture™ innovation provides the next generation management capability of multi-vendor DNS & DHCP services to dramatically simplify the deployment of state-of-the-art resilient, robust and secure DNS-DHCP architectures.
SOLIDserver™ hardened operating system is reliable, scalable and secure. Advanced built-in security mechanisms protect against attacks and ensure data integrity. It includes all required features to quickly deploy and centrally manage appliance system and network configurations. SOLIDserver™ is installed quickly and includes "one-click" upgrade technology, enabling smooth or global patching for top-level security of your network services and lower administration cost.
Device Manager, NetChange, and SPX Extensions
Device Manager, NetChange and SPX extensions integrate with the SOLIDserver™ DDI appliance suite delivering unified management of devices and network interfaces with DNS/DHCP/IPAM and VLANs/VRF in a single process.
- Device Manager - Inventory and allocation management of devices/network interfaces unified with DDI processes
- NetChange - Automate switch configuration: policy-based, highly visible, secure, reversible, delegatable and auditable.
- SPX - Manage and Automate RIR declaration life-cycle
SOLIDserver™ DDI Appliances Suite
The SOLIDserver™ suite is based on a wide range of hardware and virtual models designed to meet the needs of environments from small branch offices to the largest enterprises and service providers. Most of the SOLIDserver™ hardware platforms are delivered with hot-swappable critical components to ensure the highest level of hardware reliability.
EfficientIP's DNS and DHCP appliances offer unparalleled service performance, up to 17 million queries per second for the DNS service and to 6,000 requests per second for the DHCP service.
SOLIDserver™ DDI appliance Key Benefits
- Design and deploy cost-effective, integrated, highly available and secure DNS, DHCP, IPAM and VLANs services.
- Efficiently support your company's growth and productivity with intelligent policy-driven deployment automation.
- Increase network reliability and security with error-free configurations, centralized management and best practices enforcement.
- Get ready for IPv6 and lead the IPv4/IPv6 coexistence and transition.
- Decrease operating costs.
- Team work efficiency with smart tasks delegation and work flow.
- Anticipate problems with pro-active services monitoring, user-defined reports and tracking.